Montessori Multi-Balance Playground Set
This set has two 20cm high triangles, a 30 cm high triangle, and a board, creating a thrilling wooden obstacle game with several possible combinations. This set not only entertains children but also supports the development of their motor skills and creative thinking. It can be used to play alone or with friends.
Some of the building possibilities with this set are:
– a beam consisting of the board and two smaller triangles on both sides
– a swing for two if you combine the board with the larger triangle placed in the middle
– a wobble balance board if you place one smaller triangle in the middle of the board
– …and endless obstacle games!
– Varnishing: 100% natural, anti-allergenic and ecological colours
– Material: Wood-based boards, beech logs
– Small triangle size: 23 cm width x 20 cm height x 22 cm depth
– Large triangle size: 34 cm width x 30 cm height x 22 cm depth
– Ramp size: 46 cm length x 18 cm width
– Weight: 11,5 kg
– Load capacity: 40 kg
– Set includes
o Two 20 cm triangles
o One 30 cm triangle
o One board
Produced in accordance with EU standards on safety, colours and mechanical properties.
We deliver to all countries within the EU – Delivery time is 3-6 weeks.
Why do we take longer than you’d expect? Because we produce on demand. In order to offer you the large variety of sizes and colours we do without wasting materials, energy, or any resources in the process, we build your furniture once we know exactly what you want. Being responsible producers and taking care of the planet is part of our commitment to not only your children but also to the ones to come.
Why have it and when to use it
• motor skills
• physical strength
• creative thinking
The versatility of this set’s many combinations makes a unique play area for your children. They can play on their own, experimenting with the many possible combinations of the set, and can also use it to play with siblings or friends. The swing setup creates one of the most joyful combinations for sharing time together.
The Montessori Multi Balance Set is recommended for children between 3 to 8 years old. It’s always recommended parents look after young children when playing and keep them under supervision for safety reasons.