Terms & Conditions
This website, www.woodvibesathome.com, is operated by Iconico B.V, registered in The Netherlands, C.o.C. 88352773. The registered office is Kees van Bohemenhof 28, 3544 MC, Utrecht. VAT number NL864590052B01.
Iconico B.V operates under the commercial brand ‘Wood Vibes’, and throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Iconico B.V.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you (“you”, “client”, “customer”) engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced here and/or available by hyperlink. These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed online or by any other medium. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use our website. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site. A breach or violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Any new features, products, or tools added to the current shop shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. The content on this website is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify the contents at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. Sometimes links to other websites are provided for further information. That does not mean we endorse those website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
3) Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4) Products and services
1. To place an order, you must be of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract. When you place an order, you agree to pay the price for the products, including any applicable taxes and shipping fees.
2. Certain products or services may be available exclusively during a certain period, season, or under certain conditions. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
3. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the online shop. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
4. All wood species can react to sunlight exposure and changes in temperature and humidity.
5. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
6. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion of us.
7. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
8. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. Our Services are provided internationally. However, our standard delivery costs are meant for the countries specified in each product description, if you want a product shipped to another country you will need to contact us for a quote on the shipping costs.
10. Product characteristics are detailed under each product description. Additional information can be requested via the contact form or email.
11. Beds are manufactured to a tolerance of +/- 10mm.
12. Ensure that the bed and/or mattress dimensions are suitable for the space you have allocated before placing an order.
13. All products come with assembly instructions. It is the customer’s responsibility to follow them carefully to ensure the best results and maximum safety.
14. It is the customer responsibility to check that all the details on the order confirmation email are correct, including the exact specifications of the product and delivery details.
Our website states the prices for our products, including VAT.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, although this will not affect orders that already took place and for which the client already received an order confirmation.
In case of mistakes, where an incorrect price has been listed on the website for a certain product or variation of a product, and this is found during the regular price check we do during the order dispatch, we will:
1. Contact you to amend the mistake – either refunding the client the difference- if the mistake involved listing a product at a higher price, or requesting the client to pay the difference- if the product was listed at a lower price.
2. The client has the right to refuse to pay the difference, in which case we will cancel the order and refund the paid amount, notifying the client accordingly.
3. We are under no obligation to provide the product to the client at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent the client an order confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by the client as mis-pricing.
1. We require payment in full upon ordering. Until the full payment is received, no products or services can be supplied.
2. Payments for all our products should be done by either debit, credit card, or other methods listed on our website; bank transfers are accepted too but only by request. We do not impose any additional fees related to payment processing.
3. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date purchase and account information, including your email address and credit card numbers/expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions efficiently and contact you if needed.
7) Order delivery
1. We will make every effort to deliver products within the estimated delivery time, but we do not guarantee delivery within this time.
2. The expected delivery time per product and country is specified under each product description, on the website.
3. In case of failed delivery attempts due to the customer’s responsibility, we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee.
4. If eventually, our shipping partners experience issues or delays to deliver the products as scheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer will be notified accordingly and a new appointment will be made and the earliest convenience.
5. In the unlikely event that some damage was caused to your property following a delivery attempt, a complaint must be made directly to the delivery agent. Iconico B.V cannot be held responsible for this.
6. If you have requested for your delivery to be left in a safe place, we cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged products.
7. It is expected that upon delivery you will sign to acknowledge receipt of your items ordered with the delivery agent and you accept there is no damage to the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure all goods are delivered as ordered. You should notify us immediately if any part of your order has been received damaged. You must do so to email@example.com
8. If you receive any items from us, that were not part of your order, you must allow us or our shipping partners to collect the items.
8) Safety and age recommendations
1. We don’t take responsibility for the incorrect or inappropriate use or assembly of our products.
2. Always observe the age recommendations for each product for safety reasons. However, the decision about the ability of the child to use our products safely, remains with the child’s adult carers.
3. The playground’s toys are recommended for children from the age of 8 months or whenever they start crawling. The arch alone can be used for babies as a rocker or as a structure under which they can play or sleep, with their toys hanging from the bars. It’s always advised to parents to look after young children when playing and keep them under supervision for safety reasons.
4. For children under 4 years old, it’s recommended to always use the learning tower under an adult’s supervision who should be able to provide support and guidance if needed.
5. Montessori beds are recommended from the fourth month of life when the baby begins to crawl. It’s at the adults’ discretion to include side bars for extra safety. When children can walk freely and have grown, you can make the decision to place the bed slightly higher.
Returns and refunds
You can return any purchase within 14 days, after the delivery confirmation. After that period we, unfortunately, can’t longer offer you a refund or exchange.You are responsible for the cost of returning the product, unless the product is faulty. If the product is faulty, we will provide a full refund, including the cost of returning the product.
1. To be eligible for a return:
• You must inform us of your wish to return the item via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after the delivery confirmation.
• You must wait for our confirmation to proceed with the return. We can take up to 3 working days to handle the request.
• The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not return the item without confirmation from us.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
2. Once you’ve received the confirmation from us to return the item(s) you have up to 7 calendar days to do so, at a cost that will vary depending on the kind of product and the country. This cost will be informed by us beforehand, during the confirmation process.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
4. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, within 14 days after receipt.
5. The returning product must be received undamaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the product being returned is properly packed during transit to ensure it is not damaged.
6. If the returned product is damaged, we will need to return the product to the customer. This will also involve a delivery cost at our discretion, payable by the customer. A refund will not be processed in this instance.
7. Once the inspection is completed and the refund approved, we will issue the refund, minus the delivery costs, for the product to your original payment method used for the order. Please be aware that any additional shipping costs incurred will be debited from this.
8. A refund can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
Defective products and guarantee
We are responsible to the customer for the fact that the purchased items are delivered in the ordered quantity, and at the time of delivery have the quality, design, and other properties specified in the website, meet other legal requirements and can be used in accordance with the purpose of the product. If the product/s do not meet the above requirements, it is considered defective.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the problem and help solve any issues. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for these matters.
By guaranteeing the quality, we undertake that the products will be used for a certain period of time, for the usual purpose or that they will retain similar properties. The quality guarantee does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear.
The guarantee period runs from the delivery of the items to the customer, running from the day the item/s reaches its/their destination. For wooden toys and learning towers, the guarantee period is 30 calendar days. For beds, storages and wardrobes the guarantee period is up to 36 months. This information can be found in each product description.
We are not liable for defects of the items caused by improper use of the products (eg improper handling of the products, improper installation, improper operation, or adverse environmental effects to which the products are exposed), or otherwise caused by the customer or third party, or external events, or for wear and tear of the products caused by their normal use.
We are also not liable for defects as a result of which a lower price was agreed upon, or if it is a defect that the customer was informed about. Furthermore, we are not liable for defects of the products, if it follows from the nature of the thing.
Bed guarantee specifications
1. After the initial 12-month period we cannot offer replacements for any beds which experience movement or noise. This falls under general wear and tear and will not be covered.
2. When replacing bed parts, we cannot guarantee the exact colour match due to the natural aging from light and wear.
3. Our guarantee covers the individual components rather than a complete new bed.
4. Beds or furniture used in rental or commercial properties are limited to a 2-year guarantee.
5. After 12 months the customer will be responsible for the delivery and return of the faulty bed/components to our main factory in exchange for a new/refurbished part.
6. To claim the bed frame guarantee we will require pictures to show any issues. If these pictures do not clearly show a manufacturing fault present, we reserve the right to collect the bed frame for inspection. Should a fault be found, a like-for-like replacement will be dispatched. If no fault is found, the client will be liable to cover the full costs of delivery for both directions.
7. Any modifications made whatsoever to the bed frames or other products sold, e.g. painting an untreated finish, attaching an alternate headboard etc, will void the guarantee.
Complaint procedure and details
1. If the product is to be found defective under our guarantee the customer needs to notify us via email to email@example.com
2. The guarantee period for each product is found under the product description on our website.
3. We will handle your complaint, request additional information to assess the situation and inform you of the next steps to proceed with the product return or reparation.
4. In case of defective products, all of the shipping expenses are covered by the seller. The return delivery cost must be authorized by us prior to arranging.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
1. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
2. Due to hygiene and health reasons, we are unable to accept returns any mattresses or textile products that have been removed from their original packaging.
3. Custom-made products, sale products, gift cards, and special edition items we sell do not fall under this Refunds & Returns Policy, except when defective or damaged.
4. Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
5. Any item that is claimed outside the return period: return request/notification made later than 14 days after product receipt, and/or dispatch of the product later than 14 days after having received the return confirmation from us.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
10) Limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Iconico B.V., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11) Contact info
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12) Governing law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
13) Changes to Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our staff members have no authority to vary these terms and conditions of sale.
14) Other information
Although we encourage you to contact us directly to solve all issues and inconveniences, we must inform you of the existence of the Online Dispute Resolution platform, a service provided by the European Commission to easily solve issues with consumers.